The Use of Hemp Extracts in Chinese Medicine.
The hemp plant was used by Chinese Doctors as long as Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture exists.
History: Hemp as Medicine
- 2900 BC: Chinese Emperor Fu His-popular medicine that possessed both yin and yang
- 1450 BC: Book of Exodus (30:22-23)
- 1213 BC: Egyptians Use for glaucoma, inflammation
- 1000 BC: Used in India as anesthetic, digestive disorders, Dysentery and over 80 other medical conditions.
- 1745-1824: Grown by Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and others.
- 1937: Congress approved the “Marihuana Tax Act of 1937” based almost entirely on propaganda and misinformation.